Join us for our next neighborhood General Meeting.
All are welcome to attend and door prizes will be awarded!
Rezoning of property along 15th Ave. W.??
The City of Seattle’s Department of Planning and Development is considering changes to the Seattle Comprehensive Plan and the Land Use Code.
Come hear a presentation by:
Patrice Carroll, Senior Planner, DPD
This is your chance toÂ learn about the options being proposed and voice your opinion. Questions which will be raised include:
- Should there be more industry, multi-family housing, commercial or retail?
- Can congestion on Dravus be alleviated?
- Is shrinking existing industrial zones shortsighted?
- Can existing businesses thrive as this corridor grows?
- Is multi-family housing next to the rail line a good option?
Thursday, May 9th, 2013 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Catharine Blaine School – Cafeteria
2550 34th Ave. West
(Next to the Magnolia Community Center)